As a Creative Artworker, you’ll play a key part in the delivery of our award-winning work. You’ll know all about how design works – and you’ll have the technical skills to back it up.
From brochures to leaflets, packaging to point of sale, emails to websites… Our design studio is always busy. So you’ll need to be able to work under pressure to brand guidelines and specific briefs. You’ll make sure we hit production deadlines. And you’ll be ready to support and learn more from the rest of the team.
- Have a creative eye and appreciation for design, along with a keen eye for detail – including spelling and grammar.
- Be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro. Knowledge of PowerPoint and any knowledge of HTML would be an advantage too.
- Be able to to create files for an interactive and online environment.
- Be organised and comfortable jumping between projects as necessary.
- Have an excellent understanding of print processes and knowledge of packaging design.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Be able to stay calm under pressure.
- Be able to work quickly and efficiently, to meet tight deadlines.
- Have great visual and verbal communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, driven, and passionate – with a desire to develop your skills.
- Have a few years’ experience working in a creative studio environment.