Summary of the Role
Our Marketing Programme Managers (MPMs) are key to delivering our integrated digital marketing programmes. As an experienced B2B marketer, you’ll be confident in engaging with key stakeholders. Day to day, you’ll relish delivering marketing programmes – from shaping the brief through to timely and profitable delivery of all marketing programmes. Your relationships with clients will ensure that they see you as an extension of their marketing team, while effectively managing our resources to provide exceptional creative and marketing services.
Skills, Competencies and Experience
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency.
- Have a solid degree (ideally in business or marketing) or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM etc.
- Have clear understanding of the dynamics of digital and integrated marketing, digital technologies, and buyer behaviours.
- Have a naturally outgoing demeanour. You’ll be leading stakeholders and confident in questioning briefs to make sure we’re fully equipped to deliver smart solutions.
- Be constantly developing your knowledge and understanding of your clients’ businesses, their brands, corporate images, market positions, and their competition – so you can add value to their marketing programmes and solve their problems.
- Be curious at all times, use initiative and most of all, be a problem solver.
- Show ability to understand the brief, scope the marketing programme and lead the co-ordination/delivery of the creative response.
- Identify tasks and delegate or co-ordinate appropriately, be accurate, collaborate strongly, and monitor progress against the project timings – throughout implementation.
- Keep abreast of current creative, digital, and mobile thinking, absorb and consider relevance of new ideas and techniques, and feed this back to your colleagues as appropriate.
- Be comfortable with presenting concepts and getting feedback from the client.
- Produce work that is grammatically accurate and free from errors, and ensure all appropriate internal and external approvals are obtained at each stage of project, especially relating to proof-reading.